Monday, March 9, 2009

So You're Here...

So most of the people that are reading this post right now followed my link from Facebook. Thank you. As I explained in the message what my goal is with the blog is to help people get through their 8 hours at work. We all spend time browsing the web looking for funny videos, or interesting articles, or the latest sports news, ok so maybe that last one is more for people like me, but I'd like for there to be a blog where people can share these things with each other, and hopefully 8 Hours To Kill will become that blog.

Beginning as soon as you start sending me some links I will change some of the format of the blog. I still will post the daily updates with the latest sports/entertainment news, but I will follow it with The Links section. (By the way, a catchy title for that section is still available.) This is where I will post the links that you send to me, with full credit given of course.

If you have links please send them to 8hourstokill@gmail.com

Also if you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to leave them below, or send me an e-mail.

Thanks everyone, I look forward to hearing from you all!

-BC

No comments:

Post a Comment