Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Told You I'd Be Back


Instead of writing the "column" that I had planned on for this afternoon I will instead leave you with this:

I went to Panda Express today for lunch, good times, I know. My meal (half chow mein, half fried rice, manderin chicken, and orange chicken, along with an oh so delicious Diet Pepsi) cost $9.01. Instead of just spotting me the extra penny, the lady working the register thought it would be a good idea to give me 99 cents in change.

REALLY?!? JUST WHAT I WANT! TO CARRY 99 CENTS AROUND ALL DAY! JUST SPOT ME THE DAMN PENNY!

Thank you. That's all.

2 comments:

  1. $9.01? FFS. I'm fairly certain it's like 7.50 here. I'm a big fan of just steamed rice with my meal from there too. Not sure why.

    Oh, and the string bean chicken.

    I'm hungry. Arrrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have added a Chicken Egg Roll. Shhhhh...

    ReplyDelete