Thursday, February 19, 2009

This Seems Familiar...

Are you serious? Did the Clippers really give up 282 points in back-to-back nights to the Suns? You've got to be kidding me. How can those guys not have a little bit more pride and step it up on the defensive end of the floor? I realize that Suns scores, just like Golden State, and the Knicks are going to inflated by their style, but this is a joke.

Mike Dunleavy has been a terrible coach for that team for years, and for me this puts it over the top. Donald Sterling needs to make a change. There are plenty of good coaches who are out there right now, some of whom were fired this year like Terry Porter, PJ Carlesimo, Marc Ivaroni, and even Isaiah Thomas.... oh wait, nevermind.

I know of at least one Clippers season ticket holder that agrees with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment